I have many business ideas during the day, but I don’t know if they are always relevant, or if it could really become a business one day. Hence I thought I would use this blog to draw a rapid Business Model Canvas  in order to get fast market feedback from you dear readers.
This is one of the most important entrepreneur’s lesson I learnt during the past years: don’t be scared of sharing your ideas, it won’t get stolen, and you will get in return a huge benefit from the people you share it with!
So let’s get started with the first idea that I had while reading about the Fully Charged Tesla Model S Tour 2014.
Business Model Canvas #1
YNAB World Tour 2015, 365 days to educate young (and less young) people to have their money under control
- Banking forums/conference
- Country economic departments forums/conferences
- Schedule the world tour events - liaising with Key Partners
- Find the speakers for each country event(s)
- Online Marketing (website, Twitter, Facebook)
- Offline Marketing (flyers in Schools & Universities)
- YNAB core team
- YNAB community (one YNABer/country event leading the event)
- Conference room/slot
- Personal finance knowledge sharing based on YNAB tool
- Help young people start better their life thanks to financial sustainability
- Use YNABers community experiences to improve personal finance management of each attendee
- YNAB Tour website/blog
- YNAB Tour Twitter
- YNAB Tour Facebook
- YNAB website/blog
- YNAB Twitter account
- Students (and less young people) willing to improve their personal finance management
- Students (and less young people) that want to get more wealth, but don’t know that there is such a simple way to start as the YNAB one
- Bank advertising department
- Marketing team of country economic departments
- Catering and conference spots fees are covered by the host
- Speakers traveling and talk fees
- YNAB Tour team salaries and travel costs
- Advertising spots during conference
Looking forward to reading your constructive feedbacks in the comment section below.