- Dror Allouche's FIRE experience in Switzerland after 1 year
- Part-time 80%: a glimpse of my future early retirement life!
- True Wealth pillar 3a review (SPOILER: I will wait)
- Earn CHF 70 of cashback in 15 minutes (via Rabattcorner)
- Linda point of view on female finances (Your story #7)
- Pillar 3a invested in Credit Suisse funds, risk or not?
- Test cashback with Zak
- Cancellation of health insurance and change of health insurance company in Switzerland
- finpension strengthens its 3a pillar leading position
- We are millionaire!!!
- Termination mixed pillar 3a (and early termination fixed mortgage 10 years!)
- Neon Garmin Pay
- Testing the Interactive Brokers Stock Yield Enhancement Program
- My New Credit Card Strategy 2022 (incl. Cembra Certo! One review)
- Craving for part-time... or how to get started with frugality (Your story #6)
- Independent blogging FTW!
- Best pillar 3a 2022 Switzerland
- How to set up eBill with Zak?
- Mustachian repressed and fearful entrepreneur?
- How to setup eBill with neon?
- 3 lessons of wisdom and common sense from Warren Buffett (via his letter to shareholders 2021)
- What is the best life insurance in Switzerland?
- Stock market crash? What to do? Sell everything?
- Cashback in Switzerland, my review Rabattcorner
- 14 lessons I take away from this CHF 25 million interview (part 4/4)
- Archiving of Swiss bank documents
- CHF 25 million net worth (part 2/4)
- CHF 25 million net worth (part 1/4) (Your story #5)
- Close your pillar 3a life insurance without further delay!
- Deposit cash on your neon account for free with this neon TWINT hack!
- 11 honest MoneyPark reviews for Swiss mortgage (and my Mustachian recommendation in conclusion)
- The blog turns 8 🎉 (Swiss Investor Program + a personal change!)
- neon, my new bank in 2022 (+ update Swiss credit cards)
- Investing in ESG ETFs, greenwashing for private investors?
- Couple finances without a Swiss joint account 3 key actions for a worry-free management
- Buy US ETFs via Interactive Brokers as a Swiss citizen in 2022 (PRIIPs), possible?
- 11 Swiss student jobs (with their salaries revealed!)
- How to open a margin account IBKR (Interactive Brokers)
- Swiss real estate investment 7% guaranteed return
- CHF 338.10 earned in one year with my Amex Cashback from Swisscard!
- How to manage children's pocket money in Switzerland?
- Journal of my journey towards Financial Independence in Switzerland (#4)
- Simon makes CHF 21'000 per month (!!!) on YouTube (Swiss side hustle #4)
- Real estate investment with 55% guaranteed return
- The end of the Maestro card... Zak debit card to the rescue!
- Nicole's side business has become her main income (Swiss side hustle #3)
- How to earn CHF 200/hour? (and learn about future Swiss financial products before anyone else)
- How to transfer DEGIRO to Interactive Brokers (portfolio of ETFs)
- How to save money every month (no matter what!)
- Should I invest in specialized ETFs? (fintech ETF, cannabis ETF, vegan ETF, medtech ETF, edtech ETF, etc.)
- Ask the readers what ETFs' database are you using in 2021?
- Review Yuh, the new Swiss neobank (Quick answer #2)
- Pants down! MP family's 2020 Swiss spendings!
- Bye bye lower back pain (for good!)
- How do we invest in the stock market for our children (which account, which ETF, etc.)?
- Self-build house through frugality (Your story #4)
- Consumers or investors, who has the (real) power to change the world?
- Kala review — or how to find back your vested assets in 3 minutes!
- Tom makes up to CHF 1'500/month of additional income from his two passions (Swiss side hustle #2)
- How to open multiple pillar 3a VIAC accounts — Tutorial
- Ask the readers your Swiss tax deductions for 2020?
- Swiss tax savings through staggered withdrawal of the pillar 3a (I created 4 new ones!)
- Mrs. MP is no longer frustrated with our couple budget!
- The blog celebrates its 7th anniversary 🎉 (with a new project for 2021!)
- VIAC or Finpension (or Frankly)? Why do I stay with VIAC for my Swiss third pillar invested in stocks (Quick answer #1)
- Lower your Swiss rent if your city has a low vacancy rate
- My comments about Zak after 1 year of experience (4 positive, 4 negative)
- Net worth and savings rate update October 2020 CHF 523'486.11 (+CHF 758.91)
- My Swiss health insurance and supplementary health insurance for 2021
- My book 'Free by 40 in Switzerland' is now available
- MP Investments' Portfolio — Performance Report #1
- Interview with the Daubasses team (incl. promo offer until 30.11.2020)
- Review Cashback Swiss credit card (incl. bonus CHF 40)
- Pants down! MP family's 2019 Swiss spendings!
- Net worth and savings rate update September 2020 CHF 522'727.20 (+CHF 5'359.43)
- Buy or rent in Switzerland, THE answer!
- Net worth and savings rate update July 2020 CHF 502'531.65 (+CHF 22'352.78)
- We're half-a-millionaire! 🎉 (CHF 501'215.32 to be exact)
- Net worth and savings rate update June 2020 CHF 480'178.87 (+CHF 18'074.80)
- Best Swiss car insurance for 2020 (with CHF 100 bonus for you!)
- Mathieu makes CHF 1'000/month of additional income by sharing his professional knowledge (Swiss side hustle #1)
- Best credit card in Switzerland for 2020
- A summer break (but studious with 3 projects)
- Net worth and savings rate update May 2020 CHF 462'104.07 (+CHF 17'897.10)
- From pasta rationing to a 25% monthly savings rate (Your Story #2)
- 'How to make extra money on top of my salary through a side hustle in Switzerland?' — Introducing the new series
- The 4% rule — FIRE calculation (aka Financial Independence/Retire Early)
- Net worth and savings rate update April 2020 CHF 444'206.97 (+CHF 29'397.95)
- The 4 ways to create a budget
- Estate tax treaty US-Switzerland the final answer about the VT ETF (with the MP family as concrete example)
- From poverty to more than 50% savings rate with long time reader '1000000CHF' (Your Story #1)
- Net worth and savings rate update March 2020 CHF 414'809.02 (-CHF 11'654.40)
- Best free Swiss online bank 2020
- How to compute my savings rate in Switzerland? (and why it's the key figure of the FIRE movement)
- Introducing the new series 'Your story'
- Cut your own hair freedom and frugality (CHF 4'740 more in 10 years)!
- Net worth and savings rate update February 2020 CHF 426'463.42 (+CHF 879.80)
- How would I invest CHF 10'000 in the stock market if I started today? (stock market coronavirus crash or not!)
- Journal of my journey towards Financial Independence in Switzerland (#3)
- Challenge March 2020 between CHF 1'500 and CHF 15'000 more savings in 10 years?
- Experiment How to open a Mintos account and invest 1'000€ in peer to peer lending in 8 minutes (~10% wished return)
- My Swiss tax deductions for 2019
- How to override the Zak payment amount limit (CHF 5'000 per day and CHF 10'000 per week)?
- Poll: are you aiming for financial independence or simply creating options for your future self?
- Net worth and savings rate update January 2020 CHF 425'583.62 (+CHF 9'530.20)
- Reader case study second pillar pension or capital for François?
- How to value investing (10%+ expected return)
- Blogger Savings Rate Index 2019
- The blog turns 6 🎉 (and what a growth!)
- Net worth and savings rate update December 2019 CHF 416'053.42 (+CHF 8'188.95)
- Ask the readers Commento or Discourse to replace Disqus (blog comments' system)?
- Switch of online broker, my Swiss experience from Cornèrtrader to DEGIRO
- Ask the readers your frugal good plan for winter sports in Switzerland (including my 6 tips)?
- Net worth and savings rate update November 2019 CHF 407'864.47 (+CHF 12'727.34)
- Journal of my journey towards Financial Independence in Switzerland (#2)
- Net worth and savings rate update October 2019 CHF 395'137.13 (+CHF 12'019.91)
- eBill on Zak only arrives at the beginning of 2020... (and what I plan to do)
- DEGIRO account opening tutorial
- Best unlimited home and mobile internet subscription for Switzerland and abroad (between CHF 84 and CHF 105 for a couple, or between CHF 42 and CHF 64 for one person)
- Ask the readers should I invest in P2P lending?
- Net worth and savings rate update September 2019 CHF 383'117.22 (+CHF 4'590.42)
- Complete checklist to switch from your current Swiss bank to Zak
- What is frugalism?
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget and on the financial independence dream | Step 4 — The great leap
- Net worth and savings rate update August 2019 CHF 378'526.80 (+CHF 5'565.35)
- Ask the readers switch from Cornèrtrader to DEGIRO?
- Pants down! MP family's 2018 spendings!
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget and on the financial independence dream | Step 3 — Setting up a real budget with YNAB
- Interactive Brokers and Brexit, should you worry?
- We signed for our first multi-family rental building! (abroad)
- Blogger Savings Rate Index 2018
- Eat healthy and frugally in Switzerland (for less than CHF 3 per meal only!)
- Ask the readers how many CHF do you spend on groceries a month?
- Coming soon Financially free by 40, in Switzerland - the book
- The blog turns 5! (including teaser of my new projects for 2019)
- The impact of my education on my money — Step 2 from 8 to 13 years old
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget and on the financial independence dream | Step 2 — Pro rata spendings and joint account
- Reader case study which frugal Swiss health insurance should David choose for 2019?
- The MP family's net worth five years after our debut towards financial independence
- Our rent as homeowner in Switzerland
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget and on the financial independence dream | Step 1 - Our relationship debuts
- What ETF portfolio to build in 2018 as a Swiss Mustachian?
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget (and on the financial independence dream) | Intro
- Ask the readers do you plan to reach financial independence? If yes, by when?
- Best online brokers for Swiss Mustachian investors in 2018
- My weekly schedule when I'm financially independent
- I hate ads (my blog and the forum too!)
- How to save more than 70% of your income? — an interview with Oliver from Frugalisten.de
- How to open a VIAC third pillar and transfer an existing 3a account to it (and other exclusive infos)
- Is VIAC the (new) best third pillar for Swiss Mustachians?
- How to setup your window mosquito nets yourself (and save CHF 3'500!)
- 10 gift ideas for kids — other than toys!
- Experiment cryptocurrencies as a Swiss investor
- Apple shopping ban for 6 years
- Is DEGIRO a good broker choice as a Swiss Mustachian investor?
- 'How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 11 - Enjoy!
- Amber Tree Leaves' Learnings from FinCon Masters London 2017
- The Power of Waking Up At 5am, Every Day
- The best third pillar in Switzerland which, where, how, and how much to buy it
- 7 life lessons from 'Minimalism A Documentary About the Important Things'
- Win your free pass to FinCon Masters London 2017
- 'How to fill your tax declaration in Vaud Canton with VaudTax' guide, step 3
- The Cars of Personal Finance Bloggers
- 'How to fill your tax declaration in Vaud Canton with VaudTax' guide, step 2
- 'How to fill your tax declaration in Vaud Canton with VaudTax' guide, step 1
- 'How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 10 - The move
- How to save 300 euros on your delayed European flight
- How to buy the VT ETF (in USD) on Interactive Brokers
- 'How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 9 - Workshops phase, fun or nightmare?
- Retrospective of my 12 goals of 2016
- How to teach scarcity to your kids with Mario Run
- Blogger Savings Rate Index 2016
- 3 Years Blog Anniversary
- 'How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 8 - Signature & Champagne
- Be Grateful
- Ultimate Swiss residential and mobile unlimited internet setup
- It is all about the variable
- Establishing a Bogleheads three-fund portfolio as a Swiss investor
- 'How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 7 - Contracts finalization
- Best broker with cheapest fees for an ETF portfolio as a Swiss investor
- Announcing the MP Forum for the Swiss FIRE Community
- Ask the readers in which Swiss bank can I buy the 'Swisscanto LLP 3 Index 45 R' third pillar with the lowest commission fees?
- ''How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 6 - Negotiate'
- 3 pitfalls to avoid on your way to become paperless
- My writing passion
- Show me your numbers! Interview with J. Money from BudgetsAreSexy.com
- ''How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 5 - Visit your money men again'
- I stopped to invest into the stock market. It sucked anyway!
- ''Show me your numbers!' interview series'
- ''How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 4 - The Visit'
- MP's household Swiss salary revealed!
- ''How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 3 - The Research'
- Grocery shopping for two weeks in 30 minutes, with fun, and cheaper
- ''How to buy my first home in Switzerland' guide | Step 2 - Define the 'What''
- Location Independence Lifestyle, an interview with Benoît from Novo-monde
- Have you ever broken your toilet?
- Financially Alert in the 'Richest Blogger Single Advice' series
- '3 concrete action points from the book 'The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing' (by Marie Kondo)'
- Mr. 1500 in the 'Richest Blogger Single Advice' series
- The most frugal way to travel 300 kms in Europe (when you don't own a car)
- Why an American would spend his holidays in Switzerland? - with Paula Pant (AffordAnything.com)
- Root of Good in the 'Richest Blogger Single Advice' series
- 6 concrete action points from the book 'The ONE Thing'
- RetiredAt50 in the 'Richest Blogger Single Advice' series
- Savings rate for June 2015
- We signed for our new home in Switzerland!!!
- Introducing the 'Richest Blogger Single Advice' series
- We are (close to) buying our first home in Switzerland!!!
- 9 concrete action points from the book - Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less'
- Savings rate for April 2015
- Going paperless - first step into minimalism
- My Millionaire todo list
- My 2015 goals - Q1 update
- Savings rate for March 2015
- Maximize the profitability of your commute
- How to calculate my net worth
- Home office, a taste of early retirement
- Savings rate for February 2015
- Lower your rent in one mail
- The two secret acronyms that made me rich in one year
- Savings rate for January 2015
- The best place to exchange foreign currency
- My goals for 2015
- My ETF investment portfolio for 2015
- Retrospective of my fourteen goals of 2014
- Savings rate for December 2014
- Save money on your Swiss bank account and credit card fees!
- Savings rate for November 2014
- Exclusive interview with Bartosz Burclaf, CEO of MoneyVane
- Savings rate for October 2014
- How to make CHF 400 per month for 10 minutes of daily work
- Travel hacking does not work in Switzerland