5 years already for the #BSRI ! 5 years that I have been continuously seeking to increase my wealth and my savings rate. And what better way to do that than to study other bloggers who also document their journey towards financial independence!
That's why I created this ranking of personal finance bloggers by savings rate (aka. #BSRI) so I'd never run out of inspiration.
Blogger Savings Rate Index 2019
Without further ado, here is the final ranking of the 2019 vintage of the #BSRI!
- Retire By 50 | 74.24% (Singapore, Single)
- The Millionaire Educator | 71.26% (USA, Family)
- Radical FIRE | 67% (Netherlands, Single)
- Forever 20 something lawyer | 65.26% (Philippines, Couple)
- Soulful Finance | 64% (Hungary, Single)
- Lekker Leven Met Minder | 60% (Netherlands, Couple)
- Hippies de Land Rover | 59.2% (Switzerland, Family)
- Road to FIRE | 56.15% (Switzerland, Couple)
- Frugalisten | 53.45% (Germany, Family)
- The Poor Swiss | 50.69% (Switzerland, Couple)
- Fire The Boss | 48.9% (Netherlands, Single)
- Financially Free | 48.76% (Denmark, Family)
- Quietly Saving | 46.3% (United Kingdom, Single)
- Cheesy Finance | 43.1% (Netherlands, Family)
- Veel Voor Minder | 41% (Netherlands, Family)
- MyInvestment.Blog | 40.49% (Denmark, Couple)
- Mr. Cheese | 26% (Switzerland, Family)
- Mustachian Post | 23.3% (Switzerland, Family)
- Niet Tot 71 | 19.33% (Netherlands, Family)
- Budget365 | 17.9% (Czech Republic, Couple)
Badass Savers Platinum (≥ 70%)
Badass Savers Gold (≥ 55%)
Badass Savers Silver (≥ 40%)
Badass Savers Bronze (< 40%)
BSRI Badges 2019
And here are the long-awaited badges that each blogger can use to share their prowess on their blog or any other media.
I am counting on you to spread the word about this #BSRI ranking so that there will be even more participants in 2019!
And you, dear reader, what was your savings rate for 2019?