4 years already for the #BSRI ! 4 years that I have been continuously seeking to increase my wealth and my savings rate. And what better way to do that than to study other bloggers who also document their journey towards financial independence!
That's why I created this ranking of personal finance bloggers by savings rate (aka. #BSRI) so I'd never run out of inspiration.
Blogger Savings Rate Index 2018
Without further ado, here is the final ranking of the 2018 vintage of the #BSRI!
- Money Caravan | 76.1% (Belgium, Couple)
- Retire In Progress | 74.4% (Switzerland, Family)
- Money Mongoose | 72% (Switzerland, Family)
- Frugalisten | 67.8% (Germany, Single)
- Lekker Leven Met Minder | 64% (Netherlands, Couple)
- RetireBy50 | 63.3% (Singapore, Single)
- Financieel Onafhankelijk | 62% (Netherlands, Couple)
- Hippies de Land Rover | 58.1% (Switzerland, Family)
- Financial Shaper | 58% (Liechtenstein, Family)
- Financially Free | 57.1% (Denmark, Family)
- Cheesy Finance | 54.5% (Netherlands, Family)
- 20 Something Lawyer | 53% (Philippines, Couple)
- Piggy Banking | 51% (Germany, Family)
- Road to FIRE | 49.3% (Switzerland, Single)
- FireMe | 48% (Netherlands, Family)
- Niet tot 71 | 46.6% (Netherlands, Couple)
- Quietly Saving | 43.2% (United Kingdom, Single)
- Mustachian Post | 42.7% (Switzerland, Family)
- theFIREstarter | 42% (United Kingdom, Family)
- Fire The Boss | 40.7% (Netherlands, Single)
- Peter Michael | 40% (Denmark, Couple)
- The Poor Swiss | 39.9% (Switzerland, Single)
- Budget365 | 38.5% (Ireland, Couple)
- Sparkojote | 35% (Switzerland, Couple)
- Spaarolifantje | 29% (Netherlands, Couple)
- Little Miss Fire | 21% (United Kingdom, Couple)
- The Dividend Family Guy | -95% (USA, Family)
Badass Savers Platinum (≥ 70%)
Badass Savers Gold (≥ 55%)
Badass Savers Silver (≥ 40%)
Badass Savers Bronze (< 40%)
BSRI Badges 2018
And here are the long-awaited badges that each blogger can use to share their prowess on their blog or any other media.
I am counting on you to spread the word about this #BSRI ranking so that there will be even more participants in 2019!
And you, dear reader, what was your savings rate for 2018?